My ode to Jayson top hat
recently a friend of mine passed, i made this for the funeral.
so this isnt the cheeriest how to ever but i wanted to make it non the less.
oh and you can sew or glue, i used my glue gun becouse its easier :/
for the people who know my other projects, its not Jay as in red hood.
i actually had a friend whith that name.
cya later dude.
oh and i got the templates for the hat here:http://www.fleecefun.com/mini-top-hat.html
- Key West Witch favorited Ode To Jayson Top Hat 10 Sep 08:53
- Johana99 favorited Ode To Jayson Top Hat 29 Aug 21:51
- SilverLupe favorited Ode To Jayson Top Hat 18 May 04:26
- Sarah S. added Ode To Jayson Top Hat to Want Sew Bad... 15 Jan 22:23
- Jennifer J. added Ode To Jayson Top Hat to What I want to make 10 Dec 18:34
- Maggie A. favorited Ode To Jayson Top Hat 27 Aug 03:16
- Fudgestickles added Ode To Jayson Top Hat to to do 22 Aug 20:03
- Fudgestickles favorited Ode To Jayson Top Hat 21 Aug 16:56
- Crystal A. added Ode To Jayson Top Hat to Sewing Projects~ 14 Jul 00:10
- marilyn.steckly favorited Ode To Jayson Top Hat 23 Apr 05:40
and i traced that on craft foam for durability, make sure to make the foam pieces a little smaller than the fabric so you can fold the fabric around the foam, i used a no sew way to make this so i just used my glue gun to glue both sides on the fabric together.
also make sure to make a hole in the biggest circle so the top can go in.