nyan nyan nyan nyan.......
What more could an internet fiend want on his 12th Birthday???
And, yes, I was ashamed to be buying poptarts....
I haven't included photos of each step, but it's quite straightforward.
Any questions, just ask!
- Birgit added Nyan Cat Birthday Cake to Dessert 06 Apr 17:14
- Reagan W. favorited Nyan Cat Birthday Cake 04 Apr 02:24
- Samantha C. commented on Nyan Cat Birthday Cake 26 Feb 04:16
- Kookie K. commented on Nyan Cat Birthday Cake 17 Sep 00:21
- Kookie K. favorited Nyan Cat Birthday Cake 17 Sep 00:21
- Elena<3 favorited Nyan Cat Birthday Cake 15 Jul 19:56
First cover your cake with ready rolled icing and allow to dry.
When dry, sponge with blue food colouring.
Using your picture as a guide, cut the head, paws & tail from ready rolled icing. These are sponged with black, to create the silvery-grey colour. You can decide whether you want to go for a cute rounded shape, or the more pixellated finish. Mine was pixel-perfect!
Once your cat pieces have dried you can add the outline and features using the writing icing.
Mark the position of your poptart etc, then start to stick the rainbow strips down with icing. If you want a pixellated look, cut strips into chunks and offset every second one.
"Glue" down your pop tart, using icing, then add your body parts.
Finish off with a sprinkling of jazzies stars.
Pipe around the top & bottom and you're done!