Transform a plain t-shirt into this fun lace-up style shirt!
Get on board with the lace-up trend by making this simple DIY. I've seen lace-up shirts, sweaters, dresses, sweatshirts... you name it! Every time I see a lace-up shirt I think I really like this and then I think I could make it. And that is what I did here! This lace-up shirt is fairly simple to make and only involves a few supplies so if you are also a fan of all the lace-up clothes out there, be sure to give this DIY a try!
- Kellyton K. favorited No Sew Lace Up Shirt 18 Mar 16:38
- qt_incamo added No Sew Lace Up Shirt to To-Make <3 29 Apr 22:58
- Senora Muertos favorited No Sew Lace Up Shirt 04 Mar 19:53
- Ghost C. favorited No Sew Lace Up Shirt 22 Jan 11:54
- Jade S. favorited No Sew Lace Up Shirt 29 Sep 01:36
- Sam P. favorited No Sew Lace Up Shirt 17 Aug 11:52
- C T. added No Sew Lace Up Shirt to Clothes! x 09 Jul 20:53
- Lindsay H. favorited No Sew Lace Up Shirt 17 Jun 01:23
- Haley R. published her project No Sew Lace Up Shirt 04 Jun 09:00
Next, take your ribbon with grommets in it and measure it to the side of the v and cut down to size. Next, take your fabric glue and glue on one edge of the ribbon and then press it firmly onto the v - make sure that you leave the holes open so that you can lace ribbon through them. Do the same with the other side of the v. Let fabric glue dry completely before you do anything else.