basket felt, no-sew, easy storage, space saver, kamsnaps,
These cute and colourful baskets can be made in pretty much any size to hold your stuff like your keys or thread bobbins or easter eggs or anything else really. And the best part: When you don't need them anymore, just open the snaps and store them nice and flat without wasting any space!
- Jen S. added No Sew Felt Baskets to Cate's room ideas 03 Mar 01:35
- Jen S. favorited No Sew Felt Baskets 02 Mar 20:18
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited No Sew Felt Baskets 07 Jun 00:07
- HylianWriter534 favorited No Sew Felt Baskets 23 Dec 00:12
- ale_corason favorited No Sew Felt Baskets 11 Dec 10:12
- Kathie published her project No Sew Felt Baskets 17 Nov 06:00
First you need to make yourself a pattern: Draw a square in the size you want the base of the basket to be on a piece of paper. Mark the centre (by drawing the diagonals). Draw a circle around the centre. The radius should be half the square side legth plus the height of the basket.
If that sounds too complicated just wing it and try it out!
Now you make cuts like in the picture: Four straight cuts to the corners of the square and four in an angle to that (about 45°).
Mark the places where the snaps go (the black dots). This doesn't have to be perfect. If you're not sure, fold the paper into a basket and check the positions.