A quick and easy way to add an accent to your hair... with no glue to fuss with!
I wanted a little sparkle in my hair today... and when I cleaned out my purse I found a bobby pin and a shank button and found the perfect solution!
And even better, I was at work and could still put it together.
NO GLUE (hot or otherwise) required! And if I need the plain bobby pin in the future... I can just take off the button. Or swap buttons... the possibilities are endless!
It is probably best to stick into a bun (or buns if you're going with an anime/Princess Leia look) or into french braids where there's a place for the button to "settle" or "float" on and not flop around.
- Arawynn favorited No Glue Fancy Bobby Pins 06 Jun 20:47
- moana.edwards.5 added No Glue Fancy Bobby Pins to hair crafts 04 May 02:13
- Diamond Sight Creations added No Glue Fancy Bobby Pins to Make List 15 Sep 13:28
- RebelliousKellious favorited No Glue Fancy Bobby Pins 31 Aug 01:14
- Birgit favorited No Glue Fancy Bobby Pins 22 Jun 12:59