I captured a piece of the night sky
I was inspired by a nightcored song called "I touch the sky" (the dub step version). It was very hard to make, but if you get it at an angle, you can see it all perfectly alined.
edit: i have posted some pictures now! YAY!
I hope they are helpful
- Key West Witch favorited Night In A Capsale 08 May 14:43
- Susie F. favorited Night In A Capsale 15 Jan 05:29
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Night In A Capsale 23 Oct 17:48
- Kate H. favorited Night In A Capsale 04 Mar 22:13
- Emma H. favorited Night In A Capsale 20 Dec 17:52
- Heather S. favorited Night In A Capsale 07 Nov 00:13
- Flo Di favorited Night In A Capsale 04 Sep 23:27
- Sam J. added Night In A Capsale to Charms and Keychains 01 Sep 05:36
- Maura B. favorited Night In A Capsale 19 Jul 07:19
- Conner W. added Night In A Capsale to fashion 08 Jul 19:20
First, get your supplies
Once that's done, sprinkle in the your glitter.
Optional: you can squeeze some glue inside the capsule so that things stay in place. And wait a bit for the glue to dry, make sure its some what dry before moving to step 5.
Close the capsule and put a bead on the top and bottom. It will prevent the majority of the glitter from falling out.
Finally cover the beads with nail polish/ mod podge so that tiny bits of glitter don't come out. And that my friend is how you can keep the night forever.