Time consumimg, but oh so worth it!
I had been searching for ages for instructions on how to make a felted rose, when I found the 'Clover' mold in Hobbycraft. The felting itself is time consuming, allow 15mins per large petal, but working in front of the tv means time flies (and needles break, you still have to watch what you're doing!). Assembling the pieces together takes no time at all, I went from seperate pieces to complete rose in 5 mins!
The link below doesn't take you to project instructions, but to the Clover website page showing the rose mold.
- bigrthanlasagna favorited Needle Felted Rose 18 Feb 02:43
- asia.pearce added Needle Felted Rose to Plushie 27 Jul 23:14
- Mohi A. commented on Needle Felted Rose 14 Jan 14:45
- shiree w. added Needle Felted Rose to flowers 24 Sep 16:44
- Alice N. added Needle Felted Rose to Needle Felting 23 Apr 21:21
- Michelle R. added Needle Felted Rose to Felt projects 25 Jan 16:55
- bkind2me08501 favorited Needle Felted Rose 28 Sep 18:15
- Krissy K. favorited Needle Felted Rose 08 Sep 00:54
- Hannah C. favorited Needle Felted Rose 30 Nov 21:02
- WerewolfCas favorited Needle Felted Rose 27 Aug 10:01