How To - Quick and Simple Needlefelting
You can purchase roving and needlefelting needles on ebay. More and more yarn stores are selling these supplies.
Be very careful with your fingers and the needles as they are barbed.
Not recommended for children.
- Kimya J. favorited Needle Felt A Landscape 13 Dec 03:02
- Penny F. added Needle Felt A Landscape to Needle felting 04 Jan 20:00
- Jessica N. added Needle Felt A Landscape to felting 05 Apr 02:44
- Lura D. favorited Needle Felt A Landscape 31 Mar 20:08
- jacqueline.kubik.5 favorited Needle Felt A Landscape 12 Feb 04:47
- Karen D. favorited Needle Felt A Landscape 06 Oct 01:54
- Claire M. favorited Needle Felt A Landscape 12 Oct 19:47
- firstname.lastname@example.org added Needle Felt A Landscape to art 25 Aug 21:35
Use a large sponge or piece of foam as your "save your table" base, as you'll be poking and stabbing the roving into the cotton base sheet (or recycle your used fabric softener sheets, or just needlefelt your roving to itself).
As you can see I have a variety of needles, the more needles, the faster the landscape will come together, however single needles are good for details.