Western take on a favourite
Simple westerner take on nasi goreng, if you try this recipe please let me know how it turns out. This is just a great week night meal filling yet easy
- Kenny the kitty favorited Nasi Goreng 22 May 17:18
- wiga i. added Nasi Goreng to FOOD 13 May 16:38
- Taylor C. added Nasi Goreng to To-make list 21 Apr 16:30
- Millie H. added Nasi Goreng to Food and drink 20 Mar 22:47
- HylianWriter534 favorited Nasi Goreng 25 Feb 20:14
- missamimizuno favorited Nasi Goreng 23 Jan 23:21
- pink favorited Nasi Goreng 23 Jan 07:07
- butlerbear added Nasi Goreng to recipes 05 Jan 13:13
- butlerbear favorited Nasi Goreng 28 Dec 00:13
Cut chicken and bacon into small pieces. Combine kecap manis and tomato sauce in a small bowl. Leave until needed again
Heat 1 tbs oil in wok over high heat. Add chicken, stir-fry 2 minutes or until almost cooked through. Remove from wok
In the meantime heat two tsp of oil into another pan and fry eggs until whites are cooked but told are still slightly runny.
Add remaining 2 tsp oil,, bacon, capsicum and carrot to wok, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add peas and green onions, stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add cooked rice, chicken, and combined sauces,stir-fry for 2 minutes or until rice is hot. Spoon into serving bowls, top with egg and serve.