Visiting my Grandpa and he showed me how to make my own name stamps from an eraser. The first is my name in English, the second is my name in Japanese.
This will work with any image, not just your name.
Sorry for the no pictures. :(
- Bek S. favorited Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 02 Aug 10:54
- Nankita favorited Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 04 Nov 23:44
- Caaryn S. favorited Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 09 Mar 02:09
- DocDoolittle favorited Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 24 Feb 21:12
- Sayape favorited Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 28 Dec 21:27
- Georgie favorited Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 19 Dec 15:12
- Romana S. favorited Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 16 Dec 03:22
- Minerva H. added Name Stamp Out Of Eraser to Home 13 Dec 22:01
- Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs commented on Name Stamp Out Of Eraser 11 Dec 15:42
- Phe S. added Name Stamp Out Of Eraser to Art 10 Dec 20:31
Draw your name on a piece of paper. This is so you don't have to reverse the image in your head yet.
Re-trace/fill in your image with pencil. Flip it over and press it on your eraser. careful not to smudge, but put a good deal of rubbing into it. Peel off carefully and see if your image transferred. If it is spotty, trace over the image on the eraser with a pen.
***BE CAREFUL*** With a sharp craft knife, CAREFULLY cut out your image/name. You can either cut out the negative space around your name or cut out the letters. I did mine both ways.
Brush off the crumbys. and wipe of as much excess pen and graphite as you can. Not all of it will come off. It won’t interfere with your stamping though.
Now ink up and make your stamp on the world!!!