Have your favourite literature with you all the time!
I made these as a present for a good friend who is a huge Jane Austen fan.
In a little town, I found it pretty hard to find the jewelry bases. We don't really have a good craft store.
However, we DO have a second hand store. So I just bought something that fit, peeled of what was originally on it and got to work.
Hardest thing was cutting up the book... ;-( Cause I love books so much
Then, basically, just glue the quotes on top and seal them, I used some mod podge to do it, but glue would work too, if the paper isn't too thin.
- Jazmine F. favorited Mrs. Darcys Jewelry 31 Dec 19:18
- reblav added Mrs. Darcys Jewelry to jewlery 16 Dec 18:18
- Bayou Jenn added Mrs. Darcys Jewelry to Jewelry 16 Jun 01:14
- Peggals <3 favorited Mrs. Darcys Jewelry 03 Jun 23:12
- ilse e. favorited Mrs. Darcys Jewelry 18 Apr 19:33
- Rawr.Rawr.x added Mrs. Darcys Jewelry to Jewellery 23 Feb 19:23
- Lisa G. favorited Mrs. Darcys Jewelry 07 Feb 22:01
- Bliss Art Company added Mrs. Darcys Jewelry to Steampunk/Victorian/Vintage 02 Feb 04:38
- Bliss Art Company favorited Mrs. Darcys Jewelry 02 Feb 04:38
- iheartigers added Mrs. Darcys Jewelry to Wish List 24 Jan 23:46
LadyKabuki posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!