Decorate candle holders: Cute project to do on a rainy day!
I won some really boring plain tealight holders from a wedding party (I believe they were from Ikea) and decided I'd spruce them up with some scrap fabric I had!
I can definitely see this being an activity you can do with your children! (7+)
** Cardstock can be really pretty, but may be too think to work for this craft! The white edges may be seen after it's been glued.
- Roxanne S. commented on Modge Podge Tealight Holders! 30 Nov 06:30
- Dawn M. favorited Modge Podge Tealight Holders! 16 Jan 21:48
- Meena R. favorited Modge Podge Tealight Holders! 07 Apr 10:27
- Laura F. added Modge Podge Tealight Holders! to home crafts 14 Jan 10:42
- Laura F. favorited Modge Podge Tealight Holders! 14 Jan 10:41
Gather the fabric/paper you'd like to use and map out an idea in your mind of how you'd like your candle holders to look.
Cut your fabric/paper into the pieces you'd like to use.
Spread a thin layer of glue onto a small section of your candle holder.
*If you cover the whole thing it'll dry before you get a chance to stick all the pieces on!
Cover the entire outside of the candle holder and let dry for a few minutes.
Lastly, spread another thin layer of glue over the fabric/paper to secure it completely.