About this project
In this project, I will teach you the way make interchangeable bead and chain bracelet watch bands, which do really evoke the sense of stunning ingenious bracelet patterns with beads.
You Will Need
Step1: preparation and adorn your suede
1. Measure your individual wrist circumference and figure out how long each side would be;
2. Cut your chain and suede to that size;
3. Direct the suede cord through one middle-sized jumpring, with about 1cm long part. Fold the short tail and glue to itself to secure the jumpring;
4. Do repeat the same process to 4 ends of 2 suede strands;
5. Glue and secure the crystals onto suede cord neatly and evenly.
Step3: work the rest bracelet patterns with beads
1. Tie a string of tiger tail wire to the middle port and secure with another knot;
2. Slide on the 3mm Round Seed Beads until it reaches to same length as your chain and suede cord;
3. Tie and secure the end tail to another middle-sized jumpring tautly;
4. Make a mirror image on the other side.