Make a cute Miss Octopus bento box.
- Zenichi favorited Miss Octopus 06 Mar 00:44
- Nankita favorited Miss Octopus 04 Nov 23:42
- amanda.shillito favorited Miss Octopus 18 Oct 09:54
- mowi m. favorited Miss Octopus 09 Feb 10:04
- Naomi D. favorited Miss Octopus 25 Jan 14:58
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Miss Octopus 18 Jan 18:21
- Emma H. favorited Miss Octopus 14 Sep 14:25
- Belle favorited Miss Octopus 30 Jul 05:05
You Will Need
Trace shapes or use a food cutter wheel to make a circle and eight legs out of bologna. Add two eyes punched out of cheese with a wide drinking straw.
Cut a nose, smile, and eyelashes out of nori and apply them to Miss Octopus’s face.
Line the bento box with lettuce. Lightly salt and wet your hands, and then flatten the blue rice into a round, fl at shape. Put it into the bento box. Arrange Miss Octopus on top after other foods have been added.
Corned Beef Hash Patties
Makes about 8 servings, enough for leftovers
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the
onion 2 minutes; add the corned beef and fry
until the meat has separated nicely.
2. In a separate bowl, mash the potatoes. Add
the corned beef, onions, carrot, egg, salt, and
pepper, mixing well. Chill in fridge until fi rm.
If the mixture is still too soft, add some bread
crumbs or panko. Form into patties and fry in
olive oil until browned on both sides.