Tiny little room from scraps, upcycling and recycled items.
Upcycled a wood box from Goodwill. Wood bed and dresser from DollarTree store. Pictures are images from the internet shrunk to size. Butterflies are hand-cut from paper. Bed was stripped of original material. Matress was made from recycled packaging foam, wrapped in material. Pillows and blanket were sewn from scraps of material. High heeled shoes are made from cardstock and paper. Slippers made from felt. Hanger made from a paperclip. Shelves made from balsa wood and painted. Wood floor and outlets are printed paper. Picture frames are balsa wood and painted. Books are paper on foam sheets. Pot is wood from the craft store.
- Addee M. favorited Miniature Room Box 29 May 20:11
- Diamonique S. favorited Miniature Room Box 09 Mar 01:45
- Rachel F. favorited Miniature Room Box 28 Sep 22:12
- Vickie C. added Miniature Room Box to MINIS 07 Apr 00:19
- Vickie C. favorited Miniature Room Box 07 Apr 00:19
- tyler t. favorited Miniature Room Box 26 Mar 12:01
- Netra H. favorited Miniature Room Box 27 Feb 13:04
- tam b. favorited Miniature Room Box 22 Feb 17:50
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Miniature Room Box to why didn't I do this 08 Feb 02:04
- Theruni S. added Miniature Room Box to Craft Ideas 14 Jan 13:30
Lisa T. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!