Fit for a queen! Well, maybe...
My friend wants to be the queen, and all good queens have a crown - so I decided to make her a crown for her birthday. I hope she likes it! Thankyou to everyone who helped me and posted on my thread on the board.
There is a photo for each step, but I'm having some uploading problems for some unknown reason - but a couple have uploaded - i'll add the others when and if I can.
- Key West Witch added Miniature Crown Headband to Tiaras and Crowns 19 Mar 13:28
- mmotse03 favorited Miniature Crown Headband 07 Mar 19:43
- Jen J. favorited Miniature Crown Headband 12 Apr 22:08
- Angzii Attackz favorited Miniature Crown Headband 21 Sep 14:03
- Kenny the kitty favorited Miniature Crown Headband 30 Apr 17:29
- xNomNom x. added Miniature Crown Headband to I Wanna Try. c: 17 Feb 19:51
- xNomNom x. favorited Miniature Crown Headband 17 Feb 19:51
- Minto-chan favorited Miniature Crown Headband 09 Feb 23:14
- ShoujoMadness favorited Miniature Crown Headband 11 Jan 22:53
- Alley_Cat favorited Miniature Crown Headband 27 Nov 05:07
You Will Need
Measure a 3cm wide strip along the length of your card. Alternate a 3cmx3cm square, a 3cm gap and a 3-point-shape. Cut out and use double sided tape to join the ends together.
Cut wavy pieces of card the width of the card, tape to the inside of the circular piece and join them in the middle, they will be too long - just cut off the excess.
Drape the red fabric over your fist and push it into the crown, making sure it sticks to the tape. Roughly cut the excess.
Cut the excess fabric.
Press split pins through the card and fabric, slide a paper clip onto them and flatten out the split pin.
Get your piece of white fabric, I used thick white elastic but the ideal thing would be faux fur, and stick on some double sided tape.
Stick the fabric around the base of the crown and draw on some black spots.
Finally slide the headband through the paper clips (the headband I used was part of a pack of 5 for £1 from Primark) and there you have it!