Easy to make pizzas!
This is a fun project to do with your little one! :)
- ezgi ö. favorited Mini Pizzas 12 Jun 12:26
- Millie H. added Mini Pizzas to Food and drink 25 Mar 20:53
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Mini Pizzas 03 Feb 00:55
- Alex Poser added Mini Pizzas to Culinary 10 Jan 21:31
- Alex Poser favorited Mini Pizzas 03 Nov 17:20
- Cute Madness favorited Mini Pizzas 07 Sep 12:09
- Belle favorited Mini Pizzas 30 Jul 05:24
- polly w. favorited Mini Pizzas 28 Jul 00:19
- Kc F. favorited Mini Pizzas 25 Jul 21:51
- Lipstick L. favorited Mini Pizzas 21 Jul 14:38
Making the dough!
I loved how soft the dough came out of my bread machine!
Here is the recipe I obtained from my Oster Bread Machine Manual:
Pizza Crust Dough
All ingredients at room temperature (70–80°F)
1.5 pound of dough:
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour (I used two cups of wheat to one cup of white flour)
1–1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
1 cup water (Note: You have to watch how well the bread machine mixes and add water accordingly. If its beating against the bread machine, as in my case, add water to soften the mix)
2 tablespoons olive oil
I also added in a handful of ground flaxseed
1. Measure all ingredients into bread pan.
2. Follow directions for your bread machine accordingly, or knead the dough yourself. If you do it without the bread machine, make sure to give it an hour or so to rise.
I didn't use all the dough so I put it in the 'fridge for future use.
Pop your pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.