Mini Embroidered Fox Necklace
I found these mini embroidery hoops on ebay and had to have them.
And this cute little fox seemed the perfect thing to embroider for them.
(This necklace is currently for sale in my etsy shop)
- Hannah favorited Mini Embroidered Fox Necklace 24 Mar 21:02
- Robbin B. added Mini Embroidered Fox Necklace to Jewelry Madhouse 13 Oct 09:34
- Chudames favorited Mini Embroidered Fox Necklace 19 Sep 02:19
- MissDarkMark favorited Mini Embroidered Fox Necklace 02 Sep 15:50
- ale_corason favorited Mini Embroidered Fox Necklace 02 Sep 07:21
- Eleanor published her project Mini Embroidered Fox Necklace 25 Aug 22:11
First decide on what to embroider and draw up a quick pattern. The simpler the image you decide on the easier and quicker it'll be.
Then trace the inside of the hoop onto your fabric so you know what size to work to.
Embroider the pattern onto the fabric and trim the excess
Frame the embroidery.
Use superglue (or something similar) to stick the fabric to the back piece of the frame and to hold the front part in place.
Use scissors to trim any excess from the back.
Trace the hoop onto felt, foam or some other backing material and cut it out. Use the same glue to glue this to the back of the hoop (so that it sits against the skin softly).
Measure the length of chain you'll require to reach your desired necklace length and cut it. Add a jump ring to the top of the embroidery hoop.
Add a jump ring to one end of your chain then thread it through the ring attached to the hoop and add a lobster clasp to the other end.