To finish off your look and keep your makeup in place all day :)
The idea and original tutorial from:http://www.chiselbeauty.com/2012/04/make-your-own-mineral-veil/
I really wanted some, really just to have some and for the special times to keep my makeup in place and it is quite simple- hope you enjoy and I would love to see how it works for you!
- autumn rose l. favorited Mineral Veil Face Powder 13 Aug 22:13
- Roxy R. favorited Mineral Veil Face Powder 04 Jun 15:27
- Calah L. added Mineral Veil Face Powder to MAKEUP 25 Jan 00:02
- 02jhseaby added Mineral Veil Face Powder to cosmetics 08 Jun 17:39
- 02jhseaby favorited Mineral Veil Face Powder 08 Jun 17:39
- Ellie R. favorited Mineral Veil Face Powder 13 Apr 13:37
- Lee Rose added Mineral Veil Face Powder to useful 07 Feb 22:19
- Elizabeth T. added Mineral Veil Face Powder to For Future Reference 11 Jan 03:08
- kris p. favorited Mineral Veil Face Powder 11 Aug 00:20
- kels.sapp favorited Mineral Veil Face Powder 31 Jul 17:09
So on the link it explains that the ingredients in real powder such as Zea Mays, Zinc Stearate and Magnesium Stearate are just basic things like corn starch, fillers and colors!!
Okay, so now time to make it. Oh and a fun factoid this will be good for oily skin as I have heard cornstarch works wonders with it- Okay so get a container of your choice. I used a mini altoid tin. Next get your powder foundation. You will need kind of a lot- maybe a teaspoon to a tablespoon. Use a makeup brush to scrape some off onto your paper plate. If you want your powder with no color, you don't need to do this. I did not get nearly enough so mine is still white-
Now get your corn starch and place it on top of the foundation on the paper plate and mix until evenly combined with the tooth pick. If you need more color use more foundation.
Now clean out the container. Fold the paper plate in hold carefully so it is easier to put into the container. So yeah, put it into the container. You can also use the makeup brush to get it off the plate.
And now you are done! To use apply regular makeup and once done with that simply brush the powder on over it and rub gently into skin. Don't get it into your eyes. You just don't want to get crap into your eyes, it isn't, like, hazardous. Just would not get good for them. If it does get into your eyes, rinse with water. Hope it works and any questions will be answers ASAP :)