This is a message in a bottle, on a keyring! You can make one for youself or for your friends!
I saw this message in a bottle and thought it was cute, but it involved stamping metal, so I made my own! You could also make this into a necklace!
- Aurelie L. added Message Keyring to Porte-Clef 14 Mar 18:30
- Kaylie H. favorited Message Keyring 08 Jan 08:06
- jackie c. favorited Message Keyring 25 Nov 01:22
- Jaybird favorited Message Keyring 19 Jan 19:19
- Jen S. added Message Keyring to KeyRing 11 Jan 02:13
- Sandra C. added Message Keyring to Manualitats 06 Dec 19:08
- AshMarieAntonio commented on Message Keyring 26 Nov 19:25
- Jennifer K. replied to a comment on her project Message Keyring 25 Nov 03:19
- AshMarieAntonio commented on Message Keyring 11 Nov 20:31
- Merel W. favorited Message Keyring 16 Oct 18:33
Using the wire cutters, cut the floral wire about 1” to 1½” long.
Taking the sharper edge of the floral wire, stick it through the cork. (You can trim the floral wire if you feel it’s too long, but you’ll want at least half an inch sticking out.) Then, take the needle nose pliers, and twist the underside of the cork. (This ensures that the floral wire won’t slip out. Twist the top part of the cork as well. It should look like this (or similar).
Now, I attached three jump rings to the floral wire.