For anyone who wants to be a mer-made.
I saw a top like this a while ago (I think it was by Wildfox) and absolutely loved it, so I couldn't resist making my own. I love the thought of being a mermaid, so it seemed pretty appropriate. :)
- Alecia B. favorited Mermaid Shell Top 01 Jul 06:21
- Rachel W. added Mermaid Shell Top to Beach Party 17 Apr 18:34
- epana favorited Mermaid Shell Top 07 Jul 21:31
- Lauren entered her project Mermaid Shell Top to Blueberry Cove Beads 28 May 07:57
- Luna's acesorios Lucii desu(L) favorited Mermaid Shell Top 08 Mar 20:00
- abigail r. added Mermaid Shell Top to DIY 06 Feb 06:33
- S. A. favorited Mermaid Shell Top 17 Oct 02:56
- vermilia c. favorited Mermaid Shell Top 30 Apr 15:08
- fritzcracker favorited Mermaid Shell Top 03 Apr 18:34
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Mermaid Shell Top 28 Dec 13:39
Print out shell templates from the internet (try googling "shell outline" or something similar, and print one you like). It's easiest if you print out two of the same.
Put your top on and decide where you want the shells to be placed.
Iron the back of your painted area to set the paint, or follow the instructions on the packaging.