Under the sea we off the hook
Inspired by sumer and the ocean :)
- Darryl D. favorited Mermaid Makeup 21 Sep 10:25
- Katharine C. favorited Mermaid Makeup 03 Aug 22:23
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Mermaid Makeup 20 Oct 00:39
- breanna w. favorited Mermaid Makeup 22 Jun 18:08
- Jessie O. favorited Mermaid Makeup 12 Jul 17:31
- Lizzeh entered her project Mermaid Makeup to Locketship 08 Sep 01:56
- Lizzeh entered her project Mermaid Makeup to Lime Crime 17 Aug 23:24
For this makeup look I began by putting a fishnet stocking over my face. I then positioned it to where I liked, and stretched out the holes to the size i desired. After i took my blue eyeshadow palette and began to put the blue/green/purple eyeshadow on my forehead following down an extended widow's peak, along the sides of my face, and into my cheek bones.
Once i finished, i took off the fishnet and it left the "scales" I then went in with some darker blues and added some contrast to the scales.
After that i began on my eyes by covering my lid with primer. I then took a bright purple and covered the first inner 1/3 of my eye from my brow to my lashes. After that i took a deep purply blue and covered by outer third the same way. I then took a bright blue and went along my lashes and up to my crease. I used a dark green/blue for my crease and then a bright teal for my brow highlight. I used bright yellow green for my tearduct, and used the bright teal to go under my lower lash line.
Next i tightlined my lashes with black liner and winged it out four different times. Two going upwards from the upper lash line and two going downwards from my lower lash line. I then went in with glitter and put it on my tearduct, and outer 1/3 of my eyes.
Finally i used a deep blue lipstick which i then covered with glitter.
To complete this look i curled my hair and put it into a side fishtail braid. I then took some pieces that were took short and braided them and pinned them to the side!! I hope you enjoy!