Make a mens shirt more femine and fun!
Make a mens shirt more wearable with this easy fashion hack. It's fun to mix florals, stripes and plaid fabrics for maximum impact.
- Ronald T. favorited Men's Boho Shirt Upcycle 18 Oct 06:24
- Ronald T. commented on Men's Boho Shirt Upcycle 18 Oct 06:21
- Crafterella featured Men's Boho Shirt Upcycle 04 Oct 23:00
- Andrea K. favorited Men's Boho Shirt Upcycle 03 Oct 14:32
- Jessica Cramer published their project Men's Boho Shirt Upcycle 03 Oct 09:00
Cut the stripe shirt front off of the rest of the garment. Sew the front with button placket to the bottom of the floral piece of fabric. Finish any side seams that show, I left my hem uneven with longer tails in the back.
Read the entire blog post here: https://chambrayblues.com/2018/07/17/mens-thrifted-shirt-upcycle-hack-in-7-steps/