Learn to make a simple memory wire bracelet
I’m always trying to learn new jewelry making skills. I have been making and selling jewelry for over five years. My latest obsession is working with wire and beads. No matter how I try to downsize my bead collection, it just keeps growing.
I have a simple tutorial today that will help you use up all the extra beads in your collection that you love, but aren’t quite sure what to do with.
Memory wire bracelets are quite simple to make and look so lovely. The hardest part is choosing what beads to use.
- Adrienne the Crafty Little Gnome added her project Memory Wire Bracelet to Tropical Style 17 Oct 18:19
- Key West Witch favorited Memory Wire Bracelet 11 Sep 10:30
- Rachel Y. favorited Memory Wire Bracelet 08 May 19:40
- Diane H. favorited Memory Wire Bracelet 26 Feb 13:55
- RareJewel favorited Memory Wire Bracelet 28 Jan 09:58
- Annie G. favorited Memory Wire Bracelet 21 Nov 23:14
- julietierney14 favorited Memory Wire Bracelet 19 Nov 06:36
- Crafterella featured Memory Wire Bracelet 16 Nov 23:00
- julietierney14 added Memory Wire Bracelet to Jewelry Making 15 Nov 17:13
- joyce p. added Memory Wire Bracelet to Jewelry 14 Nov 00:10
Now all you have to do is string on your beads. I like to start with some seed beads and then add some larger beads in a pattern. When I get to the middle of the bracelet I add The biggest beads and then I continue with the opposite, and go smaller until I get to the end of the wire. Then I secure the end the same way I did at the beginning.