go crayola go!
I saw a picture of this on pintrest but I have no idea who first posted the idea.
The canvas I used is about 24x30cm with a 24 pack of crayons. I had no idea where to put the brown and pink so they just got end spots.
- Brittney S. added Melted Crayon Art to Misc Other 07 Jul 05:52
- Edward R. replied to a comment on Melted Crayon Art 26 Apr 18:19
- danielle d. favorited Melted Crayon Art 29 Mar 01:08
- Rissy favorited Melted Crayon Art 23 Oct 20:13
- BeautifulDizazter favorited Melted Crayon Art 28 Apr 04:23
- Sallysaurus Rex added Melted Crayon Art to Childish Diversion 01 Apr 21:31
- Jessica N. favorited Melted Crayon Art 17 Mar 19:25
- go-go-chi favorited Melted Crayon Art 15 Mar 11:03
- hnnnngfinnick favorited Melted Crayon Art 16 Feb 17:48
- Betty L. added Melted Crayon Art to To do list 16 Feb 07:16
Hot glue the crayons to the canvas in whatever order you like.
Set up somewhere you don't mind getting a bit dirty (wax might fly).
I used the high setting on my hair dryer so it melted faster but it made the wax move around a bit. If you want straighter lines use a lower setting and use more time.