mega meatloaf for a mega appetite!
- ashley.aneiro favorited Mega Meatloaf 08 Oct 03:38
- Penny F. added Mega Meatloaf to cooking 30 Aug 01:55
- Rikki L. favorited Mega Meatloaf 07 Mar 15:38
- Alicia Charlebois added Mega Meatloaf to FOOD 03 Aug 22:39
- ck favorited Mega Meatloaf 16 Jun 22:18
- Judy M. added Mega Meatloaf to DINNER 09 May 16:27
- Alicia Charlebois added Mega Meatloaf to To-make list 26 Apr 13:48
- Susan R. favorited Mega Meatloaf 18 Apr 00:57
- Alina favorited Mega Meatloaf 28 Mar 02:09
- Phie27 added Mega Meatloaf to Foodie 17 Mar 08:22
1. preheat oven to 400 f.
2. in a large bowl, thoroughly combine beef, pork, cornbread crumbs, onion, bell pepper, poblano pepper, garlic, worcestershire, mustard, 1/4 C bbq sauce, salt & pepper.
3. transfer mixture to a 9"x5" loaf pan. top with remaining bbq sauce and bacon slices, overlapping slightly. put loaf pan on top of a baking sheet to catch any spillage.
4. bake for 45 minutes, cover with foil, and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 f.
5. serve with extra bbq sauce on the side!