Oatmeal is good for the face and so is the milk that it produces. <3
Oatmeal is fantastic for your face; it can exfoliate and soothe your skin at the same time. I like to use oatmeal as an alternative to regular cleansers when I break out badly because it isn't as drying. I don't know if the milky substance that comes out of oatmeal when you add it to water is considered milk but I know it smells good and is good for your face.
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited DIY | Mealky Goodness 19 Nov 18:06
- Calah L. added Mealky Goodness to TAKE CARE OF YOSELF 18 Jan 21:15
- dippydiscoball favorited Mealky Goodness 11 Jul 01:20
- Chloe V. favorited Mealky Goodness 21 Nov 10:18
- Sophia H. favorited Mealky Goodness 24 Sep 04:25
- SilverSnake S. favorited Mealky Goodness 11 Aug 21:15
You can take the soggy oats and squish them on your face to make a mask. Leave for 10-15 minutes and wipe off with water.
Or, you can gently rub the oats in a circular motion on your face and rinse off with warm water. Oatmeal is a natural and gentle exfoliant.
Or, you can use the "milk" for a soothing spray after a hot shower.
Just take a bowl and a colander and dump the bowl of already mixed oats and water into the colander and gently push the milk through. Then, take a funnel and pour the milk into a spray bottle.
Of course, you don't need a funnel or a spray bottle, that's just what I personally prefer.