Make your own masquerade mask from aluminum foil & masking tape, then embellish it ...
- Tammie S. favorited Masquerade Mask 25 Oct 19:43
- notthatmj added Masquerade Mask to Masquerade 20 Oct 18:18
- notthatmj favorited Masquerade Mask 20 Oct 18:18
- Rosalie E. favorited Masquerade Mask 19 Feb 14:45
- nhothman89 favorited Masquerade Mask 11 Feb 11:29
- Margie A. favorited Masquerade Mask 01 Feb 14:04
- Margie A. added Masquerade Mask to halloween 01 Feb 14:04
- Ida T. added Masquerade Mask to Crafts 02 Dec 12:17
- Jaquelynn B. favorited Masquerade Mask 09 Oct 20:53
- nina.eriksen.90834 added Masquerade Mask to To-make 05 Oct 14:24
On the dried mask, I glue on a layer of black tulle (salvaged from other sewing projects). I chose to not cut openings at the eyes, since there was visibility through the tulle. Since most of the garnish I chose was already in black, I also did not paint the paper mache finish, so I could get a bit of contrast with the tulle lined on it. Then I garnished it further with black sequins, black feathers, black lace trims and an elaborate ‘diamond’ button.