Easy and stylish
In today's tutorial you'll discover how easy it is to get DIY accessories recycling plastic bottles .I worked for several years in the chemical industry taking care of pharmaceutical, cosmetic and human nutrition manufacturers. There are some issues which are treated with rigour and prudence but unfortunately some are managed in a harmful way for both our planet and for people. I guess that's why I'm always so insistent with recycling and sustainability...
Before I started designing this necklace I had a look to Marni's creations until I was inspired enough and "gave birth" to my version! The possibilities of this material are endless: go to your supermarket with DIYer eyes and you'll find a parallel universe of plastics made in different colors, textures and thicknesses. In short, please THINK before you throw any plastic container! You can make beautiful things!!
- Tierra T. favorited Marni Inspired Recycled Necklace 26 Oct 19:53
- Alyssa D. favorited Marni Inspired Recycled Necklace 22 Mar 17:01
- maureen s. favorited Marni Inspired Recycled Necklace 10 Mar 16:49
- Joellen F. favorited Marni Inspired Recycled Necklace 26 Feb 14:40
- ale_corason favorited Marni Inspired Recycled Necklace 22 Feb 16:21
- D. Samone favorited Marni Inspired Recycled Necklace 22 Feb 11:33
- 2nd Funniest Thing published her project Marni Inspired Recycled Necklace 11 Feb 21:30