self-made charms with 10mm shell pearl and turquoise
Those charms on lobster clasps can be found anywhere at the moment (at least here in Germany). And they can be quite pricey depending on material and brand name.
Why spend a lot of money on those charms when you can make them on your own?
It is so simple - I almost didn't dare to post this how-to... And if this has already been posted, I am sorry, but I could not find it when I searched.
The costs depend on what materials you use, but my sterling silver clasp and my shell pearl are probably under 2 EUR.
The second charm was made from turquoise (or dyed howlite I think...) and I added some kind of frame by wrapping around some more silver wire.
- Conner W. added Make Your Own Charms to gift ideas 14 Jul 20:36
- Conner W. added Make Your Own Charms to craft ideas 14 Jul 20:36
- Conner W. added Make Your Own Charms to fashion 14 Jul 20:36
- Conner W. favorited Make Your Own Charms 14 Jul 20:35
- Charyawn221 favorited Make Your Own Charms 28 Feb 23:27
- Debbie V. favorited Make Your Own Charms 10 Feb 03:14