Easy to make, convenient, allows you to carry all your bingo crap in one bag!
I searched everywhere to buy a bingo bag and couldn't find anything nice, so I made one.
I followed the patter at this website: http://freebingobag.com/
It was very well explained and easy to follow.
I had a hard time uploading pics, so....if your not sure about a step go to the website above for pics.
- Tanaria C. commented on Make A Bingo Bag 25 Aug 13:14
- Lynn M. favorited Make A Bingo Bag 12 Oct 00:21
- Darla W. favorited Make A Bingo Bag 13 Jun 15:12
- Jannine C. added Make A Bingo Bag to Bingo bags 17 Feb 16:50
- Jannine C. favorited Make A Bingo Bag 17 Feb 16:50
- Gwen P. favorited Make A Bingo Bag 13 Aug 02:23
- motherolejniczak favorited Make A Bingo Bag 13 May 16:08
- karen s. favorited Make A Bingo Bag 28 Feb 21:18
- peggy.decoste. favorited Make A Bingo Bag 28 Jan 18:33
- Martha.Martin.Stocks favorited Make A Bingo Bag 26 Oct 16:52
Create a pattern:
Part 1 (Inside):
Measure 14" x 21". Cut.
Measure and draw 1/2" seam allowance on both sides.
Measure every 2" and draw a line in.
Measure 7 1/2" from the bottom and draw a horizontal line.
Draw 1/2" seam allowance on the bottom.
Part 2 (outside):
Measure 7 1/2" x 41". Cut.
Measure 1/2" seam allowance on both sides.
Draw lines every 4" to show line placement.
Part 3 (Bottom):
Use a protractor or a bowl to get a 7" circle.
Next you will need to draw lines on the outside fabric. Draw these every 4", use a ruler to do so and remember to start counting after the seam allowance. I use the pattern as a guide.
Do the same with the inside piece BUT make the lines every 2". Be careful not to draw above the dauber holder fabric.