Handgrown mushrooms, freshly baked.
Here are some super cute mushroom charms I made. They were pretty easy. The hardest thing was getting the dots on there perfectly. I used polymer clay.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Magic Mushroom Charms 25 Jul 01:33
- Jessica D. added Magic Mushroom Charms to Other 05 Jan 02:11
- Gem T. favorited Magic Mushroom Charms 06 Dec 11:35
- vanessa.ritter.752 added Magic Mushroom Charms to Jewellery 01 Sep 04:31
- Harmonee.seal added Magic Mushroom Charms to Gardening Fun 20 Jul 18:17
- Alezita G. favorited Magic Mushroom Charms 18 May 06:09
- gail c. added Magic Mushroom Charms to favorite charms 12 Feb 15:42
- Katie B. favorited Magic Mushroom Charms 16 Nov 18:28
- Tiffany S. favorited Magic Mushroom Charms 10 Oct 01:03
- TinyTessieG favorited Magic Mushroom Charms 18 Aug 18:21
Roll out a ball of clay to be the stem. One side will be smaller. And it's ok if it's not perfect.
Next flatten out the ball of clay.Making the cap shade.
Roll out tiny clay balls about 4-7, and flatten them. Then put them on the cap anyway you please.
Now, as if making a shishkabob...take your eyepin and stick the cap on and then the stem.
Bake for 15 minutes
qt_incamo · Salt Lake City, Utah, US · 5 projects
where can you get the polymer clay from? I've tried walmart target and kmart they don't have it? I have looked in Michaels but didn't find it. Can somebody shoot me a message if they have any input? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Jet H. · Haarlem, North Holland, NL · 108 projects
sooooo pretty and cute!;-D
Kirsten B. · Las Vegas, Nevada, US · 40 projects
Oh those are adorable