a great way to recycle your old magazines into a useful item!
I saw these for sale at San Deigo Zoo on the summer holidays for like $20 and I decided I could make them instead so, I did! I bet that's a typical thought for a crafty gal like us =]
- Audrey S. added Magazine Bowls to Paper 01 Mar 16:36
- Audrey S. favorited Magazine Bowls 01 Mar 16:35
- rene c. favorited Magazine Bowls 30 Nov 11:06
- crochetmommie added Magazine Bowls to Misc. Tutorials 19 Sep 04:53
- beadmommie added Magazine Bowls to Misc. Tutorials 10 Sep 15:27
- Destiny V. favorited Magazine Bowls 01 Sep 19:26
- Jenna C. favorited Magazine Bowls 28 Jul 22:42
- Bela H. commented on Magazine Bowls 28 Jun 00:34
- heidi.jarmaine favorited Magazine Bowls 17 Apr 02:26
- Jen S. added Magazine Bowls to Cate's room ideas 03 Mar 01:05
Keep repeating the previous step until you have a big enough disk.
The size really depends on how big you want your bowl... mine is about 25cm wide.
Now you have to take your disk and pull the top up and move it around until you have your desired bowl shape. Try using a real bowl as a guide.
(Im really bad at explaining stuff)