a great way to recycle your old magazines into a useful item!
I saw these for sale at San Deigo Zoo on the summer holidays for like $20 and I decided I could make them instead so, I did! I bet that's a typical thought for a crafty gal like us =]
- joy.mardon.1 added Magazine Bowls to Great projects cover all 28 Jan 21:53
- joy.mardon.1 favorited Magazine Bowls 28 Jan 21:53
- Lesie W. favorited Magazine Bowls 11 Jul 14:29
- Lesie W. added Magazine Bowls to reef 11 Jul 14:29
- Ronald T. commented on Magazine Bowls 11 Jul 05:25
- Ronald T. favorited Magazine Bowls 11 Jul 05:24
- Kevin Huggins favorited Magazine Bowls 28 Jan 09:42
- Audrey S. added Magazine Bowls to Paper 01 Mar 16:36
- Audrey S. favorited Magazine Bowls 01 Mar 16:35
- rene c. favorited Magazine Bowls 30 Nov 11:06
Keep repeating the previous step until you have a big enough disk.
The size really depends on how big you want your bowl... mine is about 25cm wide.
Now you have to take your disk and pull the top up and move it around until you have your desired bowl shape. Try using a real bowl as a guide.
(Im really bad at explaining stuff)