It was really difficult at the start because I had no idea what I was doing. then I worked it out and It was pretty easy after that.
- Kellie K. added Magazine Bag :] to Recycled magazine crafts 25 Mar 06:23
- Meg K. favorited Magazine Bag :] 19 May 12:11
- susisorglos favorited Magazine Bag :] 26 Jan 12:13
- Lynsey R. added Magazine Bag :] to Enrichment 07 Sep 22:12
- lisa l. favorited Magazine Bag :] 27 Jul 04:52
- amelie.therese favorited Magazine Bag :] 18 May 11:40
- holly.clark.79 favorited Magazine Bag :] 17 Apr 22:13
- kelly.koopman added Magazine Bag :] to paper 15 Apr 17:06
- alissacourtney favorited Magazine Bag :] 11 Feb 18:35
- Veronica B. favorited Magazine Bag :] 14 Jan 18:11
Step 6: Get a piece of packing tape, lay the pieces out half way on the tape, alternating what side they are on. (yeah i know that didnt make sense but look at the (poor quality) picture and see if you can make sense of it) Do this for the entire length of the strip that will go the other way.
to make the bag you will need to make 5 panels,
the larger panels should be a whole strip by a whole strip. you will nedd two of these.
the side and bottom panels should be a half strip but a whole strip, you will need three of these.
Once you have made all of these panels you can tape them together.
I havent made a handle, so you will have to figure it out yourself. good luck. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.