it's big, and heavy.
I kind of based the hat on the youtube video, but instead of glueing the whole thing on, I sewed the circle bit to the fabric (used for the side of the hat) and then glued the bottom parts. I also sewed the brim.
Since I'm not great with a sewing machine, it was a real pain in the ass to make it, but it was totally worth al lthe effort :)
also, some things seem easier than it looks (or I just fail terribly), cutting my cardboard sucked, putting the hat together, shaping it and making it fit around my head sucked as well :P I guess it's just about having experience doing these kinds of things I suppose.
* better pictures of the hat will be uploaded when I'll make new photos :)
- Saritha Z. entered her project Mad Hatter Hat to B.A.I.T. Footwear Contest 09 Feb 08:57
- Saritha Z. commented on her project Mad Hatter Hat 12 Dec 11:29
- Lakkx . commented on Mad Hatter Hat 08 Dec 18:16
- Lakkx . favorited Mad Hatter Hat 08 Dec 18:15
- cynthia.zabee favorited Mad Hatter Hat 12 Nov 15:53
- Saritha Z. replied to a comment on her project Mad Hatter Hat 12 Nov 12:46
- Saritha Z. favorited her project Mad Hatter Hat 12 Nov 12:44
- Andrea commented on Mad Hatter Hat 11 Nov 22:40
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Mad Hatter Hat 10 Nov 18:34
Saritha Z. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!