Totes inspired by the Mad Hatter from the Disney version
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (any thick concealer or primer will work)
NYX Yellow, Africa, Kiwi, Mermaid Green, Atlantic eye shadows
TKB Trading Capricorn Sea, Mermaid Gold micas
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Eldorado and Binge
baby oil + chamomile tea leaves
- Ruby Autumn favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 15 Jan 12:17
- Crafterella added Mad Hatter Eye Makeup to Courtney Love 18 May 10:17
- Claire M. favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 16 Dec 22:53
- SteamAlyce favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 26 Jul 06:57
- dollpies favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 04 Nov 21:36
- rebecca oakes favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 06 Oct 02:27
- Katie F. favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 16 Sep 19:55
- Vi F. favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 03 Aug 18:45
- Ugly BUG Ball favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 02 Aug 05:58
- Suki favorited Mad Hatter Eye Makeup 26 Jun 23:02
JUST FOR THE RECORD:
If you don't have exactly the same types of eyeshadow that I do, that's okay. You can use ANY colors that you have that look similar or suit your coloring better.
Don't feel pressured to use expensive makeup, either. The only thing that I used that cost more than was more than 5USD was the primer. Yes, my Urban Decay liners were about 5USD each. They are mini-mini-teeny-tiny.
***The tea in these photos is darker than in the thumbnails above. I used chamomile tea in the original photos and vanilla-chai tea bags for the tutorial. Also, avoid wearing perfume with this makeup. The tea has a rather strong scent, and it might clash with whatever perfume you normally wear.