For the Witch on the Go!
This tote bag is a fun and easy DIY project inspired by the movie, "The Love Witch" that will enhance your witchy-wardrobe! We've added a downloadable image of the Three of Swords tarot card here, (the image that we used for this project!) Feel free to use that or you can customize this project by using any image you would like, ie. another tarot card or simple tattoo flash. You can even snap a photo of favorite image from a coloring book or draw your own! Whatever you do, make it fun!
- 2021-03-04-192019-tarot3ofswords.jpg 428 KB [ Download ]
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Love Witch Tarot Card Tote Bag 09 Apr 16:05
- Crafterella featured Love Witch Tarot Card Tote Bag 06 Apr 23:00
- Samantha D. favorited Love Witch Tarot Card Tote Bag 05 Apr 17:16
- Markee R. favorited Love Witch Tarot Card Tote Bag 27 Mar 10:29
- Crystal & Aubrey published her project Love Witch Tarot Card Tote Bag 25 Mar 09:00
Gather all of your materials and prep your workspace. You can use a pre-made tote bag or you can start from scratch and make one out of canvas!
Here is a link to an easy Tote Bag making tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HImFjFQAb1o
Here is a link to a pre-made tote bag:
It's time to paint!
Start with your background. It's easiest to start from the top and work your way down, this way you avoid getting paint in unwanted places!
If you're using a dark colored fabric, you may have to do multiple coats of paint in order to get an opaque look. We used a hair dryer in between coats to shorten dry time.
*Tip: In order to implement the correct drying time, make sure to check the back of the bottle of fabric paint for instructions.
After the background is finished, you can start on your outline! We used 3D puff paint to add dimension. We stuck to the colors on the image, but you can be as creative as you want here!
Here are links to the paint that we used: