A slightly upgraded version of my first shirt bag
This shirt had 3/4 length sleeves and I really wanted to make a bag out of this shirt as well. It's a little nicer than the previous tutorial, but you can't claim that this bag will be made from a completely intact shirt ;P
- Alma added Long Sleeve Shirt Bag V.2 to Bags, Wallets... 13 Jan 12:32
- Abbe C. favorited Long Sleeve Shirt Bag V.2 05 Jul 06:17
- Dawn T. added Long Sleeve Shirt Bag V.2 to Purses, Bags and Totes 12 May 15:17
- Jaia T. favorited Long Sleeve Shirt Bag V.2 10 Apr 08:33
- LoveLee favorited Long Sleeve Shirt Bag V.2 14 Jun 00:43
- MrsJackson favorited Long Sleeve Shirt Bag V.2 12 Jan 18:21
Take your sleeves and cut the shoulder part of the shirt off to make it level with the underside of the sleeve. Basically, cut the sleeve so it so the ends are even.
Then, flip one sleeve inside out and pull it over the other sleeve so that the wrist sides are touching. Oh, and sew the wrist ends together.