Yellow and Orange = Vintage Sepia Look
Red = Doesn't really work unless you use the flash but the flash drowns out all of the other colors
- nikkyk favorited Lomography 10 May 02:43
- Nora E. added Lomography to Photography Ideas 05 Apr 02:44
- Emma W. favorited Lomography 22 Mar 08:42
- Andrea commented on her project Lomography 23 Dec 01:06
- Roslast commented on Lomography 16 Dec 14:20
- Roslast favorited Lomography 16 Dec 14:19
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Lomography 15 Dec 01:40
pull the two sides apart and cut it in half otherwise it'll be too dark to take pictures with
Tape together the colors that you want your photo to be
If you're using just one color you can hold it up to the camera lens and take your picture.
If you're using more than one color then you'll have to tape them together (just the ends that you won't see in the photo bc the creases will probably be more visable )and hold them at a distance while you take your picture
Don't get this wine it's gross.