Great for underbed storage, or even just a fort!
Home made loft bed, underneath storage.
Made entirely out of 2" x 4" boards, miscellaneous screws and bolts of varying sizes, and about 8 corner brackets.
Height 60 in.
Width; 42 in. (approx.)
Length; 80 in. (approx.)
If no mattress if put on it's just under 5' feet tall, and can fit about 8x 18gal storage bins (without stacking) on top, and 12-20x 18gal storage bins underneath (approximately, has not been tested.)
Construction was fairly easy, but frequent battery charges were necessary for the saw and drill (shared a battery,) which meant some down time while it was charging.
- Brianna E. favorited Loft Bed 10 Nov 06:14
- Len favorited Loft Bed 12 Feb 20:17
- claerwen m. favorited Loft Bed 11 May 12:12
- Amber F. added Loft Bed to try outs 01 Feb 15:18
- kaitlyn d. favorited Loft Bed 30 Nov 04:48
- Werk.eht.bro favorited Loft Bed 22 Aug 17:55
- Marie C. favorited Loft Bed 07 Aug 16:52
- BonnieStrange added Loft Bed to furnis 31 Jul 10:23
- ronald.pendletonii added Loft Bed to construction 24 Jul 03:37
- tiffanybsparks favorited Loft Bed 07 Jul 15:39
Bubbs W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!