Homage to Oasis
'I got my heebeegeebees in a little bag' - Bag it Up, Oasis (Dig Out Your Soul)
The bag was inspired by the above Oasis lyric and the Teeny Weeny bag made by <a href="http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/users/9529">qi*</a>. I made up the pattern and turned it inside out when I'd finished. It could be fun for children to wish upon the Heebeejeebees or tell them their worries and put them away. It is a Christmas present for my boyfriend, so shh! I'm well prepared :)
SC - Single Crochet
TRC - Treble Crochet
Dec - Decrease
- Debora N. favorited Little Heebeegeebees Bag 17 Sep 18:52
- Ravenskull favorited Little Heebeegeebees Bag 02 May 01:57
- ebretherick favorited Little Heebeegeebees Bag 07 Feb 01:53
- Serenity J. favorited Little Heebeegeebees Bag 07 Sep 02:24
- queenfairypants entered their project Little Heebeegeebees Bag to Knitted Icons 24 Oct 22:45
To make the little bag make:
A magic ring,
First 4 Rounds: SC inc in each st of each round (36 st)
Round 5: Dec one round (SC into every 2nd st),
Rounds 6, 7, 8: SC 3 rounds,
Round 9: TRC into every 2nd st,
Round 10: SC 1 round.
Weave a peice of thread through the holes at the top (under & over), pull to make drawstring closure.
Embroider 'Heebeegeebees' onto the bag, either when you have finished it or half way through making it.