Fast and easy pasta recipe without sacrificing any flavors. Plus it’s a low-fat and healthy pasta dish perfect for vegans,vegetarians or carnivores alike.
*Dry sun-dried tomatoes may be used in lieu of ones from a jar. Additionally the oil from the tomatoes may be used instead of the olive oil, it’s your choice.
** Replace the fresh garlic with 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Rikki L. favorited Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes 07 Mar 15:37
- Shantelle t. added Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes to food!! 08 Dec 16:34
- wiga i. added Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes to FOOD 13 May 16:28
- KARMA favorited Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes 13 Mar 17:20
- pink favorited Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes 26 Feb 04:51
- blouhell favorited Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes 24 Feb 21:44
- KelliDroze added Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes to Food 24 Feb 20:58
- judithchen added Linguine With Sun Dried Tomatoes to recipes 24 Feb 20:36
Boil, cook, the linguine according to package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking, heat up either the tomato jar oil or olive oil in a large pan over medium low heat. Once warm saute the sun-dried tomatoes slices for 5 minutes, add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Turn the heat down to low and add the garlic, saute for another 5 minute stirring often to prevent garlic from burning. Lastly add the cherry tomato halves and chopped basil and cook for another 2 minutes. Turn heat off.
When cooked to taste, drain the pasta. Toss the cooked pasta with a little bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt, coating through. Next add the pan ingredients and gently toss to well distribute.