use a stencil and marker to make a cool effect on any t-shirt
grab a stencil that you like : i used my gear stencil up for sale in my shop
a permanent marker in a coordinating or contrasting color
some freezer paper and go.
i traced my gear stencil onto some freezer paper in larger and smaller sizes to get the effect on the above shirt.
i really love the look of the lines and can't wait to try it with some more of my stencils.
- Amanda B. favorited Lined Stencil T Shirts 01 Sep 02:58
- cara b. added Lined Stencil T Shirts to clothes diy 01 Aug 20:43
- Djamilah W. favorited Lined Stencil T Shirts 05 Jun 03:02
- Alissa B. favorited Lined Stencil T Shirts 09 May 03:20
- Eliza C. favorited Lined Stencil T Shirts 28 Apr 11:12
- lin d. favorited Lined Stencil T Shirts 25 Apr 02:53
- Ravens Trove favorited Lined Stencil T Shirts 23 Apr 16:45
copy stencil to freezer paper, cut away negative space, iron in place on t-shirt
taker marker and randomly draw lines over the stencil
once all is covered, carefully remove stencil.
move to another location and iron in place again until you get the look you are going for!