All leather goggles in a few styles
I've been working on these for ages but couldn't get them right. Finally I think I've got it! The eyecups are made all from leather, glued and riveted for strength. All of these were made with lenses from gas welding goggles - the green goggles have dark green lenses, the rest use the clear lenses.
I've also managed to find a site selling transparent plastic discs in 40mm and 50mm diameters so I'll be able to make them with other colour lenses soon :D
I'll be adding them to my etsy soon, send me a message if you want details. Sorry I won't be doing a how-to on these, they are my own design and I'm trying to make a little to cover my leather costs since I've been made redundant this month :(
- catSLeather favorited Leather Goggles 12 Jun 15:56
- Rikki L. favorited Leather Goggles 28 Feb 14:26
- colleenclaire.mccarthy favorited Leather Goggles 21 Dec 20:33
- Jade Dee favorited Leather Goggles 14 Nov 22:35
- FrankieStein favorited Leather Goggles 28 Oct 19:33
- PuddyTat favorited Leather Goggles 26 Oct 22:46
- BlackCherry favorited Leather Goggles 14 Oct 08:18
- Raven W. replied to a comment on his project Leather Goggles 13 Oct 11:04
- susie commented on Leather Goggles 13 Oct 10:27
- susie favorited Leather Goggles 13 Oct 08:19
Raven W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!