necklace, leather, book, crystals, charms, paper
I came upon a picture of a book necklace somewhere while googling one night and the idea of making my own wouldn't leave me until I finally made it myself! I used an old leather girth strap (from my daughters old saddle) for the book, the pages are from an old book, the chain and findings are copper. Crystals ( rose quartz, garnet and clear quartz) and a silky cream taffeta fabric are woven through the chain. With vintage fabric and cross charm dangle. length: 40cm (approx). glue to attach the charms on the book. E6000 glue is the only glue I've used that can stand the test of time. It is amazing.
- dlsdesigns favorited Leather Book Necklace 16 Apr 02:08
- Mia B. commented on Leather Book Necklace 03 Jun 02:54
- Kichiru added Leather Book Necklace to Volná Inspirace :"3 18 May 16:46
- Alia J. favorited Leather Book Necklace 22 Apr 23:07
- Heather G. favorited Leather Book Necklace 29 Mar 15:43
- BewitchedBella80 favorited Leather Book Necklace 28 Mar 23:06
- Stacy H. published her project Leather Book Necklace 22 Mar 02:53
Stacy H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!