A cheap and cute glove.
I found a simple white glove for a dollar and thought... theres got to be a way to make this cuter! With some simple ribbon (i found some super cool leather ribbon!) and lace it turned into some very impressive gloves that I've received quite a few compliments on!
- Anael MarsW commented on Lacy Corset Gloves 22 Oct 08:55
- Lucky Threadneedle favorited Lacy Corset Gloves 12 Mar 16:52
- Laura P. favorited Lacy Corset Gloves 16 Feb 10:20
- Sam J. added Lacy Corset Gloves to Clothes 24 Nov 05:17
- Nankita favorited Lacy Corset Gloves 19 Oct 22:19
- Vermin Jerky favorited Lacy Corset Gloves 14 Aug 02:28
- TheSuperLankan added Lacy Corset Gloves to Marina Diamandis 08 Aug 23:00
- greenstyle added Lacy Corset Gloves to Sewing 24 Jun 04:56
- Oriana F. entered her project Lacy Corset Gloves to Hats On Heads 02 Jun 17:17
- Kinhime Dragon added Lacy Corset Gloves to sailor moon 23 May 13:20
Once the lace is stitched all the way around the glove, you have to stitch the lace ends together. its pretty basic- just overlap the ends and stitch back and forth making sure to go through both end's holes. Stitch up the lace and back down to where you finished stitching the lace on so you can finish the stitch and tie off.
(optional but recommended step)Using a satin stitch (lots of tutorials if you look like this one: http://www.sublimestitching.com/pages/how-to-satin-stitch
its a very simple stitch.)
Using the satin stitch, stitch around the corset holes to ensure the glove doesnt stretch the hole. This can get a little tedious, but its worth it.