How to make over your jeans with holes in them.
I decided to make over these jeans because I never wore them. I don't ever wear jeans with holes in them, but I decided to make these into something i'd actually wear, even if they had holes in them.
If you would like to make these pants a bit more conservative or want to wear them in cold weather, just put on a pair of tights or leggings under them!
- Pimke added Lace Skinny Jeans to Upcycling 14 Mar 12:33
- tyler t. favorited Lace Skinny Jeans 26 Jul 13:54
- WearyWater favorited Lace Skinny Jeans 14 Jul 15:29
- Roughwaters44 favorited Lace Skinny Jeans 06 Jul 08:48
- Maxine M. added Lace Skinny Jeans to To-make list 10 Apr 00:57
- Laurelina favorited Lace Skinny Jeans 14 Mar 22:10
- Evelyn C. favorited Lace Skinny Jeans 16 Feb 04:05
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added Lace Skinny Jeans to Clothing 04 Feb 18:00
- Lacey Jean added Lace Skinny Jeans to To Do with my Jeans 28 Dec 23:38
- kaitlyn d. favorited Lace Skinny Jeans 08 Dec 00:47
The tutorial is in two parts, the FIRST PART is making holes and adding lace:
The SECOND PART is making the jeans into skinny jeans: