Make your wine drinking experience even more lovely.
These easy-to-make wine corks make wonderful gifts for your wine-loving friends.
- Angela A. added Knob Wine Corks to Kitchen crafts 28 May 02:55
- Monika Gottindottir favorited Knob Wine Corks 10 Nov 16:30
- 02jhseaby added Knob Wine Corks to Try 14 Sep 19:51
- 02jhseaby favorited Knob Wine Corks 14 Sep 19:51
- Bobbi B. favorited Knob Wine Corks 14 Sep 17:07
- Jennifer H. published her project Knob Wine Corks 11 Jun 23:47
Next, drill a shallow hole in the center of the wine cork. It’s really important to try to drill straight down. I have found that the craft store corks aren’t as sturdy as real wine corks, but they are better for a project like this because they fit wine bottles better. When I tried using a real wine cork, a) it took so long to drill the hole and actually get the knob in and b) the cork expanded so it would no longer fit in any regular sized wine bottles.