a nice gift for family, friends, or for yourself
I was inspired by this tutorial:
Instead of crocheting, I knitted one instead. I wanted it to have more stretch so it can stay on my head. This took me about 4 hours to complete one in one sitting. But I am very happy about the final product.
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Knitted Bow Headband 14 Jan 22:46
- srslyjc favorited Knitted Bow Headband 19 Jul 20:01
- Gotico favorited Knitted Bow Headband 02 Feb 03:45
- Veronica B. entered her project Knitted Bow Headband to We Are Knitters 16 Dec 04:46
- Sian J. favorited Knitted Bow Headband 20 Nov 00:25
- Jessie D. added Knitted Bow Headband to To Do Yarn Crafts 19 Nov 03:27
- Veronica B. entered her project Knitted Bow Headband to Hats On Heads 30 May 00:07
- dezarae.hurtado favorited Knitted Bow Headband 17 Apr 00:34
- sparrowgray favorited Knitted Bow Headband 02 Feb 07:17
- Sian O. favorited Knitted Bow Headband 24 Jan 21:19
Cast on 25 stitches.
Knit as many rows, until it fits around your head. (Make sure to stretch the knitted piece while you measure)
Once you get your rows done, cast off, then sew the two edges together with your yarn needle.
For your other piece, cast on 15 stitches.
Knit using the stockinette stitch (knit, purl) until you get the length you want, then cast off.
Take the piece you finished knitting, and wrap it around the band piece (hiding the seams), making sure right sides face each other.
Sew the edges with the yarn needle, and turn the little piece inside out.