keep a child busy with this fun and quiet book
The idea of the quiet books is that is something soft and quiet but interesting and creative enough to keep a child busy while you get groceries or go on a drive. Fill it up with whatever activities tickles your fancy. The basic premises is the same on every page. There is one felt item that is glue down in the book, and the other felt items have velcro so they can be moved at will.
- Debra Q. favorited Kids Felt Play Book 28 Oct 14:15
- Kimya J. favorited Kids Felt Play Book 28 May 02:30
- Jem L. favorited Kids Felt Play Book 14 Oct 20:21
- Rebecca B. favorited Kids Felt Play Book 20 Jul 12:44
- Patricia F. added Kids Felt Play Book to toys 06 Jun 00:00
- Patricia F. favorited Kids Felt Play Book 06 Jun 00:00
- Ada A. favorited Kids Felt Play Book 08 Nov 00:04
- Jodie P. favorited Kids Felt Play Book 21 Oct 19:56
- gemma.holmes.334 favorited Kids Felt Play Book 22 May 20:16
- LaAlex added Kids Felt Play Book to Toys & Kids 25 Feb 01:54
Take 2 standard sheets of felt, cut them in half then stack them altogether. Stitch down the center using a running stitch.
Apple Picking. Great a fluffy tree by cutting out a green cloud shape out of felt, accompanied by a trunk. Glue down the tree completely. On the opposite page create a basket for the apple by cutting out strips of felt, weaving them and gluing them down. Don't glue down the top to allow the child to put the apples in it.
Throw Pinkie Pie Pony a Party! This page is a bit tricky in the cutting department. I free-styled my pony, but you could print out a photo and use it as a guide. Glue the pony down completely.On the opposite page cut out party essentials and attach with velcro. Balloons, a party hat, cupcake and a friend. The kid will have lots of fun creating a pony party narrative.